Wednesday 5 January 2011

Kylie Minoguo Glad After Treatment For Breast Cancer

Singer Kylie Minogue, after her treatment for breast cancer now she glad, she has shared with her fans about this war and their best wishes have boosted her mood throughout the dark times. She says, 'If I allowed myself I could go right back to the moment I was told I had cancer and it's not a pretty one. I decided to share it with the world as I was meant to be on stage a few days later and I didn't want to lie and say I had cancelled it for another reason'.

When Kylie 42 years old, she was diagnosed in May 2005, after finding a lump in her left breast. She instantly cancelled her Showgirl tour and out of the Glastonbury festival.

On Spanish TV she described, 'I would say you need to hand yourself over not only to the medical people, who do a fine job, but to all the people who want to take care of you. It's baby, baby steps. I am an example of someone five years down the road. It will be five years this year and that will be a big achievement.'

Clare Balding 39 TV presenter has also been saying about cancer, 'I had a lovely letter after Christmas saying "hurrah, no more cancer treatment," so I'm very happy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment