Monday 10 January 2011

Kylie Minogue Comes Out Without Make-up


We had always seen Kylie Minogue dolled up for her concert performances but this picture proves Kylie Minogue can be barefaced and beautiful.

Without a scarf of makeup,with her hair tied up the star,42, still looks young and beautiful and she does not need stylists to look glamorous.

She spent the evening with Spanish boyfriend Andres Velencoso.Male model Andres, 32, took his girlfriend of two-and-a-half years for a trip to see a ­traditional gala in his hometown of Tossa de Mar.

Before she board her plane, the singer and her boyfriend shared a kiss.

"People want to check behind my ears for surgery scars. But I don't have any. I wouldn't want to go under the knife. You're not yourself if you do that. I'm healthy, I'm with a man I love and I'm happy. It feels good. So I have to embrace my age, I have lines just like the next girl now", she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment