Sunday 12 December 2010

Kylie Minogue can't wait to tour again


Aphrodite - Les Folies" tour in March 2011 by Kylie Minogue is officially announced but singer can't wait to embark this tour and plans to push herself harder than ever.

Breast cancer had been battled by the Australian singer Kylie Minogue in 2005.Her 11th album "Aphrodite" in July 2010 and the album was number one on the music charts for a long time, reports conatctmusic.

"The opportunity to perform songs from 'Aphrodite' is going to be delicious. It's my favourite part of what I do. It's gruelling, but I would rather have that and the kind of reward it gives me," she said.

"I am not planning an interval this time because we're having a hard enough time choosing which songs to put in the two-hour show. And I'm breaking my three-day rule. It used to be that I could only do two shows in a row. Now we are doing three. I feel strong and ready," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment